Friday, November 12, 2010

Everybody misses daddy when he is gone

Ok so I am on week three of my 4 week road trip with work. The good news is, next week is my last trip for the rest of the year. This week I had a chance to travel the east coast and we ended up on our last day in Buffalo, NY. Once our meeting was done for the day we went to Niagara Falls  and took in one of the 7 wonders of the world. Below are some videos that I took with my phone.


However to top it all off was Blitz's performance. Joanna and I have found out that when someone Blitz knows call the house and leaves a voice message he goes into the most pitiful howl. It is quite funny to say the very least. Well this time Joanna was able to catch it with her phone and below is his cry since I am away, it really is quite touching.

No comments: