Monday, February 14, 2011

Well another week for the books!

Well this weekend was definitely a weekend I'd like to put behind us. We were total sick bums. Bryce was getting over the stomach bug and I had a bad cold. So we caught up on a lot of movies!! We watched Red, Secretariat, The Greatest Game Ever Played, Just Wright, and lots of basketball. UGH on Mississippi State!!

Bryce finally got his appetite back on Sunday but unfortunately my cold turned into a bad cough on Sunday. Then Monday morning I woke up with my left side of my face swollen. My eye was red and swollen and my lymph nodes were huge and my ear was completely blocked and was throbbing. So off to the doctor I went and you guessed it - a major upper respiratory infection with an ear infection to top it off!! Aren't I lucky??!! It's bad when the doctor looks in your ear and nose and says, "WOW that's impressive and gross at the same time!!" I think my look told him "NO DUH!!" So I am now on some antibiotics and nasal spray and hoping to get better very soon!! Thank goodness Bryce is better and back at work. I don't think we could do both of us sick in a weekend again. It's the first time it's happened in the 10 years we've know each other and I don't ever want a repeat - especially when Ruth gets here!!

No comments: