Sunday, March 6, 2011

March comes in like a Lion!!

Well 10 days of antibiotics later and my upper respiratory infection turned into a lovely sinus infection which caused me to have another round of antibiotics!! I just finished that one on Friday so hopefully I can continue to recover and get a clean bill of health! Ruth is definitely taking all the good parts of me that I need! Like my immune system - especially to fight off colds during allergy season - little sucker!!

I had my 30 week check-up this past Wednesday. Ruth was all good with a heartbeat of 150 and a few good swift kicks to the Doppler! She's an active little one! I can definitely attest to that. I really think sometimes she has invited friends over for a dance party in my uterus!! Bryce really gets a "kick" out of feeling her move and even seeing her move. I put a pill bottle on my stomach last night and we watched it get kicked around for like 5 min straight - AH the joys of watching her now - just can't wait to actually put her between us and see her move - ( I know my stomach will enjoy the break!! ;)
Our next apt is coming up March 16th and we will get to see her on sonogram one last time before she actually gets here. Kinda nervous and excited at the same time. Bryce can't wait either - he's already smitten!

Well during all this, my fabulous 3rd grade team from school threw me my first baby shower!! IT WAS GREAT!!! They really went all out for it as you can see from the pictures! I received some great stuff for Miss Ruth!




I love this outfit! I am thinking this is what Ruth will come home in! 

Also I have been very lax in keeping up with belly pictures so I had Bryce take some today at 31 weeks along! Can't believe that she will be here in 9 weeks or less!! 

Blitz also is looking forward to meeting Ruth! He's so crazy!

Well I think that's all the updating I can think of right now! I just keep telling myself one more week and then Spring Break is here and I get a week off! I CAN'T WAIT!!! ;)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You are the cutest pregnant woman. So not fair.