Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break Week

Well this past week has been a full one. To start off with we had Joanna's college roommate come down and spend a few days with us. It was good to see her and of course Joanna really enjoyed the time. I would post a picture and show all the "fun" things that happened but the two of them never took a picture!! SO you will have to take my word for it.

On Wednesday we had our last sonogram appointment, so we were excited to see our little girl. Joanna measured right on schedule so it appears that May 8th is still a go, however Joanna said she is fine if she decides to come a week or two early. Ok so in case you do not know you can actually take a DVD with you and they will record your sonogram. Yeah they don't really "advertise" this but if you have a DVD RW+ then you are good to go. We found out about this so we were prepared this time. I also took it upon myself to play a little dumb about the 4-D technology. I simply asked a few questions, and of course we are "too late" to schedule that separate appointment, however the sonogram tech showed us what we missed out on, check this out...

I don't want my photo taken, just let me sleep!!


I had to leave on Wednesday for New Orleans for the rest of the week for work so it gave Joanna some time at home alone. She took advantage of this and started to packing of her classroom.  As she said she is as packed up as can be for now so that is one last thing that she will have to worry with. 

Also this weekend was our annual crawfish boil with our small group. Talk about a perfect day, great weather, food, and fellowship







2 comments:

daddy said...

Mike says;

Those pictures are amazing. Cute girl - can't wait to meet her.
I've never heard of 4-D tech - can you get that on a trail-cam?

Anonymous said...

bologna fish! miss you guys!
jennifer