Thursday, December 2, 2010

AHHHHH Holiday food

Well what can you say. The holidays are always a great time for friends and family, and of course the holidays mean time off from work! Now those are all great reasons but one that is just as important is the FOOD. Now I have to say most of us have our "favorite" dishes and of course we all say our parents can cook the best. Now with that being said my grandmother had the best dressing known to man. In fact if Jesus could have chosen the food for the last supper he would of had her dressing. See I know that he has had it now because I am sure when she got there he had her fix it for him. SO with that being said it is sad that we only get to "typically" eat this wonderful dish during the holidays.

So of course we had this for Thanksgiving and I make sure that we can bring some home because Joanna always needs to have seconds. Well I thought I had brought enough home for the "two" of us, however this was not the case. The "two" of them ate it all before I could get anymore. So what do you do in a time like this??? Yep you have your pregnant wife call your mom and see if she can make some, and you know what... she did!!! Yep had it for supper tonight. Ahhhhhhhhh, I love this time of year.

No comments: