Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wierd'O's All the Way...

So I had told Joanna that when I got home we would run out and pick up the last items I needed for Christmas and then we would go and eat dinner. This is the first time in a very long time Joanna has gotten out of the house after 5pm.

First stop was to Pet Smart for Blitz's Christmas bone. No real drama could happen here, right? Well one thing I have to remind myself is there is always a long line, no matter the store. So there were 5 people in line and only one lane to check out was open. Of course by the time they open the other lanes we are in the middle of the line and cannot get out nor would we have improved our spot. All seemed to be going well when the couple in front of us went to pay for their "wireless electric dog fence" with a check. When your balance is more than $500.00 they are going to want to verify the payment. 5, 10, 15 min later they are still trying to verify the payment, and Joanna and I are still stuck in line. Finally the payment went through, but by the time it had Joanna and I had gotten out of line, into another line, and were in the car heading out as they were walking out.

Next stop was to pick up my mom something, and since she reads this I am not going to say were we went. So once inside the lady asked if she could help and I told her what I was looking for and she said what size. Before I could say anything, she said "Is she big". 

Now I need to describe this woman. She was about 5 feet maybe 3 inches tall, and about 195 lbs, with most of the weight in her quadruple double D's. She then points to her self and says "Is she big up here", AS SHE RUBS HER BOOBS!!!! I had several thoughts that ran through my mind, but luckily for her Joanna quickly answered on my behalf. It was a sight I wish I did not have to see.

Finally we were off to dinner. Let me first say it was a slow night at Mazzios and everyone from the server to the manager wanted to tell us this fact. I guess they did not think we would have figured it out on our own. At this point Joanna and I want to eat and get home but since it was so slow, the server wanted to talk to us, A LOT. Finally at the end of the meal she comes over and says "We are so retarded here, we're bored and its slow" she then follows it up with "Yall don't talk much" Yeah, ya think!!! It took all my energy not to cross my eyes, look at here and say "Who you calling retarded!!", but I did not. Joanna said if I would have she might have spewed her drink all over the place. I told Joanna to grab her purse and let's get out of here before anymore craziness occurs.

Wow what a night....

No comments: