Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A little catch-up on our lives!

Well, I guess I should post now and again especially now that I am feeling much better! Yes, I thank all who thought of me through those first 17 weeks of pregnancy. They were very rough on me and Bryce but I am glad to say that they seem to be behind us! YAY!! Miss Ruth is doing good. I actually felt her have the hiccups for the first time this week, which is a very odd feeling. Every now and then I can feel a movement and I am sure it will only get more pronounced as time goes on. I am still very small and skinny according to everyone to sees me. They think I am kidding when I tell them I'm half way there at 20 weeks! Today I went to Old Navy and purchased some maternity jeans and leggings and the lady asked me if I wanted a gift receipt. I told her no that they were for me and she was like no way - you are too skinny!! I guess I should not complain too much because in about a month or so I will probably wish I was that skinny again!

Well the school year of 2010 ended well for my classroom. Although it seemed at the last minute everyone was getting sick in my class! I only had 13 kids out of 23 on Monday and I had several e-mails that informed me that their child was sick with the flu or strep or the stomach bug - ALL of which I don't want!!! I am just thankful that I am not sick!! However, our party was very good and the kids really had a good time which is all that really matters!

I really can't believe that Christmas is in like 3 days! It just seems like it came so quick this year. I know it didn't help that I had to work until the 21st! But i can honestly say that I finished my shopping and wrapping yesterday! The rest is up to Bryce and apparently we are getting out tonight to finish his list! (procrastinator!) I am looking forward to starting our time with family as well as the food. I couldn't enjoy it at Thanksgiving but Ruth and I are ready for it now! I just might put on some weight this weekend!

Well I wish everyone who reads this a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Years!! Remember Jesus is the real reason for the season and try to carry his loving and giving spirit with you throughout the whole year!!

No comments: