Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cashing in on a sick day

Well today was the first day Joanna had to take off of work. Let me rephrase that, she never made it out of the bed room. Now the good thing is she is not throwing up, the bad news is she is beyond tired and really nauseous as well as dizzy.  So I did what any good husband would do, I bought all of her favorite candies. Since Halloween is right around the corner it is not hard to find. She has already had a few pieces so I think she is doing better. The dog sure did not mind the fact that she had to stay home. He was able to sleep in with her while I was the one heading out the door this morning. Nothing like having to get up and go to work when everyone else is sleeping. Oh well, now that I am home, back to the chores of cooking, laundry, and cleaning my pistol.

No comments: