Sunday, October 3, 2010

Week 9, and we think we found a pattern

Now let me be clear here, I have no experience in this area but I did stay at a Hampton Inn this week.

It seems that that the baby, which I am told is now the size of an olive, likes to take all of Joanna's energy starting on Saturday afternoon and all day on Sunday. Of course this weekend has not been as bad as last but she is really tired and simple task, i.e. putting on shoes, is difficult. Of course the good news is all she wants to do is sleep and watch football. Maybe the sleep pattern will work on the kid as well. I mean how great would it be if the kid wants to only sleep and watch football on the weekends. I know I'm reaching here...

Well the good news is she is slowly starting to get her appetite back. I told her the good news is by the time Thanksgiving and Christmas gets here she is going to be able to eat like a champ. Heck I get hungry just thinking about it. I also know she is coming back to normal because today she wanted some peanut butter M&M's

No comments: