Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First trip away

Well as most of you know I have to travel a good bit with my job. Well this is the first time I'm having to do so since we found out about the baby. I am grateful that we have family and friends that are close by and they can check on Joanna while I am gone. Joanna told me she did not need a baby sitter while I was gone but I quickly reminder her that she has not moved from the couch in two hours. I also reminder her that if making the bed took all of her energy how was she going to get dinner ready. She quit arguing with me after that. I reminded her to save all her energy and use it while at school and when she gets home to do nothing more than rest. Thank you to all who have called, emailed & sent text messages to check on her. I think I appreciate it more than she does.

No comments: