Thursday, September 16, 2010

And now everyone knows...

So when Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook he opened another way for people not only to stay connected but also for the entire world to know what is going on in your life. Joanna posted on Facebook yesterday the news of the new addition and as you can imagine the response has been overwhelming. People you don't speak to in years all of a sudden are sending you messages. Craziness I tell ya.

We both told everyone we work with today so now everyone that we know, should know. I did a better job then Joanna, she let it "leak" to a few of her teacher friends, I on the other hand kept quite until today, well somewhat quite.

We are both blessed with the groups of people that we work with. I could tell that they were just excited as I was, some were shocked because I had kept a great poker face. Joanna has already started receiving gifts for the baby!! I told her she really has an amazing group of teacher friends and you can tell that they are so happy for her.

It is amazing how tired Joanna is, I cannot remember the last time she was in bed by 8:20pm. Well that is not entirely true. When she and I were in Big Sky MT last year we were both exhausted and did not feel well. We got into bed about 7:45pm mountain time and slept till 8am mountain time, so I guess that was not that long ago.

Anyway Blitz does not seem to mind, it is amazing how much energy that dog has and then it's like you hit a switch and he is sound asleep. Oh well, tomorrow is Friday so maybe we can stay up late, like say 9pm??

No comments: