Saturday, September 18, 2010

Feeling good, and then not so good

So last night was the first time I actually felt like myself. I had an appetite/craving for Papa Johns cheese sticks, they were wonderful!! Bryce and I caught up on a few of our shows and then off to bed. Woke up this morning and still felt really good. We went to Pet Smart and then Best Buy to buy the second DVD of Glee, yeah!! After that it started heading down hill. So after a quick trip to the grocery store we headed back home. I have been sitting in the recliner, watching football and debating about taking a nap. Oh well now that I am drained I think I will rest for a few hours and then I will watch our Bulldogs play.

I hope I feel better in the morning and can make it to church. Oh, and Bryce is so great, he is doing all the cooking, and laundry, and is absolutely the best!

1 comment:

daddy said...

Just let us know if Bryce is out of town and you have a craving - we'll all over it.

Mike