Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Be careful what you say

So let me set this story up for you all first. Joanna and I have been learning how to balance our schedule. As many of you know we have 2 "kids" Blitz and Duchess. Anyway it was their day at the vet today for routine checks ups, visit, etc... Now most of you may know that our cat is, well rather large, lazy and eats a lot.

Well this afternoon the vet calls to give me the update, of course everything is normal, so no worries. He ask me how she is and I tell him "Well she is fat, lazy and sleeps a lot, what do you think."

Now I have to tell you in the office I work in, I live the life of the cubicles, and most of you know I'm loud. So imagine if you will you are my neighbor and you are minding your on business. Hold on, it get's better...

So I'm packing up my things for the day and a coworker comes over with this concerned look on his face. I ask him "what is going on" and he says," I think I need to call your wife". I asked why and he said "I overheard you on the phone say hey Doc..... ok...... Well she is fat, lazy, and sleeps a lot, what do you think!" He then said I am glad I heard the rest of the conversation or I would not know what to believe!!

No comments: