Saturday, October 16, 2010

Good-bye week 10 hello week 11

Saturday's are typically a day where Joanna has been so tired all she wants to do is sleep. Well today that changed and we are hoping that we are on a road to some kind of normalcy. Joanna was able to meet up with a high school friend for some pampering, see below.
Ready for Halloween


Then the girls went and had lunch to top off the afternoon. I fully expected for Joanna to come home and crash but she did not. I on the other hand started preparing dinner so we could eat and watch the MSU vs FL game. We also had my mom stop by and drop off some food from a family gathering. It is now safe to say we have enough food in our fridge to last a week. Oh and not to mention below is what we had for dinner.

Well of course dinner was wonderful if I do say so myself. Then something happened that had never happen before Joanna and I were born. Mississippi State beat Florida in the "swamp" I think the day had finally caught up with Joanna because she was no where near as nervous or anxious as I was. Well now she has gone to bed and we will see what week 11 holds for us. Hoping the worse days are behind us and the better ones are a lot closer.

No comments: