Saturday, October 23, 2010

Family bonding time

Who does not like Friday's? Well for starters Friday's mean that the next day is Saturday and there is nothing better than a fall Saturday. Cool weather, no bugs, and of course FOOTBALL. Ok so the doctor tells Joanna that she can still exercise and that walking is a great thing. Therefore all week long we have been taking walks around the neighborhood, much to the delight of Blitz. Well last night we went out to dinner and did a little shopping so when we came home no need for the walk. Well Blitz was not too thrilled about this so we did the next best thing, we played with the laser. This is one of the funniest things to watch, and after about 10 min of this I decided to get some video for you all to enjoy.


Oh and the best quote of the night came from Joanna. After she gets out of the shower she says "I tried to suck in my belly and make it flat, but I can't anymore!" I laughed, I thought it was funny! Week 12 here we come!!

No comments: